The EQ FLTR Kit by Innokin is a refillable mouth to lung vape kit.
This innovative vape kit features biodegradable soft tip filters which mimics a cigarette filter but also has a standard drip tip included if preferred. Using the soft top filters unlocks an inner vapour guide which focuses flavours and keeps your filters lasting longer.
This sleek kit has a 400mah battery and has a max output of 9.5watts.
The EQ FLTR comes with a 2ml cartridge which can be filled through a small hole on the side using a suitable e-liquid (we recommend a higher PG e-liquid such as the T2V Collection).
The EQ FLTR takes a 1.2ohm coil (1 pre inserted in the pod and 1 spare in the kit). You can replace the coils by twisting the base of the pod and pulling the old coil out. Simply insert new coil and twist base back to close securely.
This delicate kit has a cap which covers and protects the drip tip, when you are using the device the cap simply fits on the bottom of the device.
The Innokin EQ FLTR uses a auto draw system. All you need to do is draw on the drip tip or soft tip filter and the device will activate.
This design fits easily in your pocket and is available in 5 eye catching colours – Rose Gold, Azure Blue, Ruby Red, Stealth Black and Storm Grey.
We recommend the Innokin EQ FLTR kit for new starters or those looking for a simple and discreet vape device.
- EQ FLTR Device
- EQ FLTR Cartridge (1.2ohm Sceptre coil pre installed)
- 1.2ohm Sceptre coil x 1
- Biodegradable FLTR soft tips
- Inner Drip Tip
- Standard Drip Tip
- USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- White LEDs Flash two times – Vape timeout, maximum 5 second vape time .
- Solution – Wait 5 seconds to vape
- White LEDs Flash 10 times – Low voltage protection.
- Solution – Charge the battery
- White LEDs lights for 2 seconds – Low coil resistance.
- Check or replace the coil
- Do not leave the device unattended whilst charging.
- Keep a charge of mare than 10% to maximise battery lifespan.
- Do not use with a car charger.
- Do not leave the device charging for extended periods.
- Use the Micro USB included in the kit.
- Use a high quality low amp wall adapter such as the Aspire wall plug
- Vape whilst charging must be used with a battery percentage higher than 10.
- Carefully insert the Micro USB, do not force or the port may become damaged.