M-Triple 0.15ohm Mesh Triple replacement coils for the Falcon tank by Horizon Tech. Triple Mesh Coil with absorbent cotton best at 70-80W. Please note these do not fit the Falcon Resin Mini Tank
F1 – Falcon SS Coil with wood Pulp and Cotton 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS TC Mode: Best Between 70 – 80W
M1 – Falcon Mesh coil with wood pulp and cotton 0.2ohm Atomizer Head for Variable Wattage or SS TC Mode: Best Between 70 – 80W
M2 – HorizonTech Falcon M2 Coil: Mesh Coil, wood pulp + cotton, 0.16ohm, 70-80W
M-Dual Mesh Falcon Coil 0.38ohm – Bamboo Fibers – rated for 80W Please note these do not fit the Falcon Resin Mini Tank
M1+ Mesh 0.16ohm Falcon Coil – Bamboo Fibers – rated for 75W Please note these do not fit the Falcon Resin Mini Tank
Pack of 3 Coils
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.