The Uwell Crown 4 Coils are designed for use with the Uwell Crown 4 Sub Ohm Tank.
The 0.2 Ohm and 0.4 Ohm use Stainless Steel (SS904L) rather than standard Kanthal material, so these coils heat faster and increase both flavour and cloud production. The 0.2 Ohm cis reccoemnded between 70 – 80W and the 0.4 Ohm between 60 – 70W.
The package contains 4 x Crown 4 coils.
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.