Vaporesso NRG GT Replacement Coils
The large selection of NRG GT coils are suitable for Vaporesso tanks including the NRG Mini, NRG SE Tank, Cascade Mini, SKRR and Cascade (with GT Core adaptor). All coils come in packs of 3.
The standard range of NRG coils use Kanthal wire and organic cotton, with a variety of wattage options to suit your preferred vaping style. The CCELL coils use ceramic materials which help to reduce the chance of spit back and dry hits. Lastly the mess coils work have a larger surface area which allows more liquid to be vaporised, giving a flavour boost!
All of these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
Coil options available:
- GT2 0.4 Ohm Coil – single coil build – 40 to 80W
- GT4 0.15 Ohm CLP Coil – dual coil build (CLP – Clapton) – 30 to 70W
- GT4Mesh 0.15 Ohm Mesh Coil – dual Mesh coil build – 50 to 75W
- GT6 0.2 Ohm Coil – triple coil build – 40 to 100W
- GT8 0.15 Ohm Coil – multi-coil build – 50 to 110W
- GT CCELL 0.5 Ohm Coil – ceramic coil build – 20 to 40W
- GT Mesh 0.18 Ohm Coil – mesh coil build – 50 to 85W
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.