The Xtar VC4 4 Bay charger is capable of charging two batteries at 1A and 4 batteries at 0.5A and is compatible with the new 20700 & 21700 Cells
We recommend the Molicel Batteries
- Reverse Polarity
- Short Circuit
- 1 x VC4 Charger
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Xtar Warranty Card
- Never leave a charger unattended overnight, and never in direct sunlight. Chargers should be constantly monitored when in use.
- Never use your charger to store cells. When cells are finished charging, please remove them from the charger.
When using batteries please use the correct safety actions
- Lithium-Ion batteries should never be kept loose in your pocket or purse. Always use the case provided.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.
- Batteries usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specification.