Freemax Fireluke M Replacement Coils – Pack of 5
The large selection of Fireluke M coils are suitable for Freemax tanks including the Fireluke M, Fireluke 2 & Fireluke 3 All coils come in packs of 5.
To find the newer 904L X coils click here.
All of these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
Coil options available with coil type and power range
The X series coils feature a 90% pours flax cotton. With the world renowned Freemax mesh coil, these give great flavour and have a great lifespan.
- X1 0.15 ohm coils – single coil – 40-90w (recommended 80w)
- X2 0.2 ohm coils – double coil – 40-80w (recommended 70w)
- X3 0.15 ohm coils – triple coil – 50-90w (recommended 80w)
- SS316L 0.12 ohm coils
The TX series coils feature a patented 90% tea fibre and 10% organic cotton formula. Combined with a diamond pattern mesh coil to give you a smoother airflow and greater flavour production.
- TX1 0.15 ohm coils – Kanthal single – 40-90w (recommended 80w)
- TX2 0.2 ohm coils – Kanthal double – 40-80w (recommended 70w)
- TX2 0.5 ohm coils – Kanthal double – 20-50w (recommended 40w)
- TX3 0.15 ohm coils – Kanthal triple – 50-90w (recommended 80w)
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.