Freemax Mesh Pro & M Pro 2 Replacement Coils – Pack of 3
The 904L M are the new and improved coils for use with the FreeMax Mesh Pro and M Pro 2 tank. Utilising the great mesh design coil made famous by Freemax, these coils give fantastic flavour. These are not compatible with any Fireluke Tanks (see here for Fireluke coils)
For the original coils for the Mesh Pro tanks please click here.
All of these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
904L M Mesh Pro & MPro 2 Coils Available
- M1 0.15 ohm coils – single mesh – 40-70w (recommended 65w)
- M2 0.2 ohm coils – double mesh – 60-90w (recommended 80w)
- M3 0.15 ohm coils – triple mesh – 80-110w (recommended 100w)
- M4 0.15 ohm coils – quad mesh -70-110w (recommended 95w)
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.