Freemax Mesh Pro Replacement Coils – 3 Pack
The Mesh Pro coils are compatible with the FreeMax Mesh Pro / Fireluke / Fireluke Pro & M Pro 2 tanks. Featuring 80% flax cotton and the coveted Freemax Kanthal mesh design coil, you can be sure to get great flavour from the Mesh Pro coils.
These coils are not compatible with the FreeMax Fireluke Mesh, M, 2 & 3 series tanks. Click here for Fireluke Coils.
To find the updated version of Mesh Pro coils please click here.
All of these coils are recommended for sub ohm vaping, they are most compatible with high VG eliquids, that are 60% VG and higher.
Mesh Pro Coils Available
- KA1 Single Mesh 0.15 ohm – 40-70w
- KA2 Double Mesh 0.2 ohm – 60-90w
- KA3 Triple Mesh 0.15 ohm -80-110w
- KA4 Quad Mesh 0.15 ohm
- SS316L Single Mesh 0.12 (Stainless not Kanthal)
Read below to prime coils correctly
- Drip your e-liquid on top of the coil making sure the cotton inside soaks up the liquid, keep dripping liquid until holes down the side of the coil become soaked.
- Refit your coil into the tank and fill with your e-liquid.
- Leave for at least 5 minutes.
- Take a few ‘Primer Puffs‘ by drawing on the tank WITHOUT pressing the fire button on your device.
- If your device has adjustable power start off low and work your way but up to your preferred power.
Please note all e-liquid brands have different levels of sweetener (sucrose) which can drastically shorten coil life.
Every now and then you tank might split and gurgle at you when you press the fire button, this means your coil has become ‘flooded’ with e-liquid. This usually happens when your device has sat for a period of time and is still soaking the coil.
If this occurs, remove your mouthpiece place a tissue over the top of opening and give your tank a good flick down, all the excess juice should find its way out and clear the gurgle and spitting.